Why I Write 99% Unfiltered Truth

image by: picography.co

I write 99% unfiltered personal truth. The remaining 1% is truth that is withheld because of the potential damage that it could do to others. I love that I have that ability, and I feel that my truth will be the reason that people appreciate my writing, if I do in fact gain dedicated readers.

--

--

--

I write content for RapTV. On Medium I write about music, politics, human and civil rights, philosophy and personal experiences.

Love podcasts or audiobooks? Learn on the go with our new app.

Recommended from Medium

Scared of failure

What does it mean to be a gift?

A visit to old age home:

The acceptance of the here and now, consists of surmising own regretful choice and advancing the…

In Times Which Seem Like Self-Psychotherapy He Says To Himself: Oh, Vienna

Self Worth, Success and Passion! What we teach our children?

There is always a way ! Follow your instincts.

The Girl that Could Move the Moon

Overcoming Emotional Numbing through Italian Coffeeshops

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
Joshua Gane

Joshua Gane

I write content for RapTV. On Medium I write about music, politics, human and civil rights, philosophy and personal experiences.

More from Medium

My Rube Goldberg Project Almost Killed my Science Teacher

You realize I’m not your devil anymore

DIAMONDS ARE JUST AS HARD!

Umbrella Shed Shops at Kwame Nkrumah Circle in Accra, Ghana.

The Desire To Die—Explained